Nirimba College students and staff may join the UWS Blacktown Library located on campus.
To join, proof of enrolment or employment must be provided to UWS Library staff. Borrowing regulations are determined by the home library UWS Blacktown.
TAFE students and teachers may use any TAFE library that is part of the TAFE NSW library network. (Students that are not currently enrolled at Nirimba College may join the library via the UWS/TAFE Reciprocal Borrowing Scheme for a joining fee $50.00)
The library offers:
- Course related resources for both students and teaching staff.
- Photocopying and printing facilities
- Study room access for students
- Student use computers with TAFE course related software
- Access to WSI online resources
- Inter Library Loans service