Mount Druitt Library provides professional information services to the students and staff of the college by:
- Putting people in contact with information resources
- Giving specialist advice and training on the location, use, evaluation and presentation of information
- Providing equitable access to a relevant and up-to-date collection of information resources
- Providing access to information technology and study facilities
- Organising tours, information literacy skills sessions, and workshops
Unique Student Identifier
All students will need a Unique Student Identifier number from 2015. For more information or to register for your number, click here.