Blacktown Library is a pleasant place to study, work on a computer, or just read a book.
Library staff members are happy to help with any of your information queries. The Library offers:
- Course-related material including set texts, books, magazines, DVDs and videos.
- Computers with course related programs and Office 2010
- Electronic databases (passwords available from library staff)
- Recreational materials such as DVDs, music CDs and novels
- Printing and photocopying facilities
- Group study rooms
- Quiet study areas
The Library runs student orientation tours, information literacy skills and internet research sessions. Teachers can book these for their classes by contacting the Library. You can book by phone, or in person with any of our staff.
Blacktown College Bookshop
The College Bookshop ‘Alpha Books’ is located in Block G, Northern Campus (entry via Main Street).
Book Shop Opening Hours
(Except Friday evenings)
For all text book purchases or related enquiries outside these hours please contact:
Alpha Books: 9622 8657; or, email@example.com